星期二, 4月 27, 2004

Exciting Sedna

For the one/two regular readers who has been logging on to read my musings more often than I have, you might have noted that I have changed the title of my blog. This is to reflect the irregularity of my bloggings :(

For those who have yet to hear my new excitement - there is supposedly a new planet in our solar system!! Its called SEDNA, officially confirmed on 15 Mar 2004.

As there is very limited information about the planet and what it forebodes, the general advice is that we should keep track of the events that have been taking place since the planet has been discovered. Example given was that, for eg, Pluto was discovered in 1930. At that time, people were getting over the ruins of the WWI, and Pluto has since been associated with destructive forces.

It is strange how a typical taurean like me is actually excited about something as unfamiliar as a NEW PLANET. Which leads me to wonder - if this planet would cause the most unimaginable changes in people...? Why else would someone as rooted as me feel so blardy excited about a change in the universe???

Talking about changes... I have an issue about change of bedsheets.

I have my bedsheets changed once a week (I don't know if that is frequent enough... but I happen to think that's a decent time frame, and so, am willing to share this useless information... haha!). Everytime the sheets are changed, I have this unexplained discomfort with falling asleep that very night. And on the next morning (or afternoon... given how piggish I am these days), if I wake up faced-down, and I see the new sheets, I hopelessly give myself a shock cos', being sleepy and hence slow, I can't register to myself that I am on my own bed! Does anyone else experience something like that??