75% through the book
It has been about 12 months now, and there are only 4 more months left to go...
This is like reading a storybook... a book you really love... and a book you'd like to see a happy ending to. You've enjoyed it, and it has kept you occupied and happy... albeit having to go through some parts you dislike, or you find boring.
But still... this has been the one thing you look forward to in every minute of your waking hour, and you hope that it would last forever like this... because the fairytale bits of the story have so influenced you into being a naive little girl.
You don't want to get to the end of the book... but it is getting closer. You get thrown into a dilemma... cos you have now fallen in love with the book, and you want to spend even more time with it. But the more you spend with it, the lonelier you'd become once you reach the end. It's like... the harder you try to wrap your arms around an object... the more you'll feel the empty sensation and your solitude when the object goes POOF with the wind.
I can't go back to the days before reading this book... cos having read the book, things just wouldn't be the same.
I know I should read more, but I just simply don't read alot.
This has afterall, been only the second book I've read.
0 Comments:
發佈留言
<< Home