星期日, 3月 09, 2008

Her name is Abigael, not 'your sis'

Yah... would just like to make the distinction so it's more tolerable to talk about her with less disappointment as a human being when people ask me about her.

Especially at a time where the family around me - where thicker blood ties indeed exist - has many more problems to face, tougher situations to brace ourselves for, and other bigger disappointments to deal with.

And all these not because we do not have the same god Abigael has... but because the rest of us have learnt with our hearts all these years, that only with facing all difficulties with strength and believe... are we truly living in the images of whatever god we subscribe to.

I don't want to hear common folktale about 'I have found God' from anyone who force religion onto others. If you were given the innocence from birth to learn and find God, then why is it that you will NOT allow that same process for your child? If you believe this is the best for your clueless child, I wonder what would have happened if you were born in Saudi.

God had not made this world for YOU nor anyone with mortality to judge. God makes Judgment Day a day for Him to pass judgment, not any mother of mortality status to take advantage of.

Salvation can only happen if you live with God in your soul. Not when you hang his name on your lips. Not if you put his label on your identity card. And definitely not when you hang his logo on your neck and wall.

And I don't want to hear justification on sex-before-marriage being ok for christians cos God didn't say it in the bible that that is not allowed.

First of us, before we forget, IT WASN'T GOD WHO WROTE THE BIBLE.

Then, let's recap the 10 commandments
1. I am the Lord your God; Thou shall not have other gods before me; Thou shall not make for thyself an idol
2. Thou shall not make wrongful use of the name of thy God
3. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy
4. Honor thy Father and Mother
5. Thou shall not kill
6. Thou shall not commit adultery
7. Thou shall not steal
8. Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor
9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's house
10. Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife

Because I don't wish judge, I will stop here at quoting what IS a known thing, and not speak more on that.

It's ironic how... the purpose of a religion is to help one find enlightenment, by means of illuminating the way for a person from the person's soul, when the world is too bleak, too hazy or much too dark. But in modern time, where people lack patience and time, the same light that should have shown you the way to heaven, have blinded you instead.

My heart aches and bleeds to see how an act of man, supposedly in the name of God, can lead to selfish actions.

But my soul, which has been touched by the hand of God, tells me to let it go.

And last but not least, my God is 观音娘娘. I have given Abi my blessings for the marriage cos I know that to be how gynn would reacted in her magnanimous nature. It wasn't Abi's god that helped to convert me... just to keep honor the right God and keep the credits clear.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home