星期二, 5月 15, 2007

B2B E-Marketing Coordinator, Aviation & Marine

After a turbulent and emotional episode in the last 5 days, I finally got turned down by Shell.

I can't say I'm elated... but I'm relieved.

And so I wonder if perhaps I shouldn't have told Dan in the first place about Shell. But then... I dunno... it does feel like being almost completely honest with him is of paramount importance.

And as I just told Jiesi... this whole thing... the troubles of going through all the interviews, emotional turmoil etc... it must be happening for a reason.

I strangely do feel like I have edged closer to this Kimi dream. I don't know how this can be since I have just boomerang-ed myself back here...

But the dream will come true people... we'll just have to see how.

Meanwhile, I get to see Dan once a fortnight for our deep 1-2-1 discussions these days :)

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home