星期一, 3月 19, 2007

Destiny - OB & Mine

Just a revelation that - in a few year's time, I wish I am doing something different.

I like my company, and so I love my job. But the truth is if I were to be doing this jobscope in any other company, I would have applied for another job.

Late last week, I was told that Olivier thought it was so coincidental that I should be in P&G. He himself was offered 2 jobs simultaneously when he was about to start his working life - one was with Michelin. The other was with P&G.

I hence, for a brief moment, felt that destiny do exist. And that given Oliver's love for Asia and his techy nature... he would have probably ended up in my division in P&G. I felt amazed thinking about how we are destined to meet one way or another this lifetime.

And I wonder how life could be if he chose P&G... how it could mean that my first 7 months could be spent as an intern of sorts with P&G perhaps... and after one big loop, I could have joined Michelin just last month.

And when I watch F1 again, I just know what my true passion is.

I think I would be happier if Olivier had chosen the other route.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home