Fleeting Thoughts Today
- I wish I can still blurt out 'My Man' when tsj talk about GY.
- I wish I was holding some man's hand instead of the CF gym bag in my left hand.
- If only I still have my uni year 1 haircut.
- If only my Daimaru white towel isn't accidentally dyed patchy yellow.
- If only I don't need to keep so many secrets for so many people.
- Why must the blind man I help up the bus be Malay?
- Should I get another tattoo?
- Has jq been thinking about me?
- How come my tiramisu turns icy along the edges?
- What is my husband-this-lifetime doing now?
- Why does my finders not suit fruity pink nail polish?
- How come I can't name ONE favourite song?
- How come I suddenly got so many junkmails from thissiterocks.xxxx.com?
- Why does it feel like ah ma has never really left?
- I haven't dreamt of the daughter in my dreams for quite a while now... wonder if she's grown.
- Would I ever meet Kimi this lifetime?
- Does the group account director from Publicist realise he is very very short?
- Which is the man I have loved most in my life??
- If I had been with Jeredine, maybe I'd still be with her now and be happier.
- If only human can lay eggs too.
- George Clooney is really quite gorgeous.
- Thank god I'm not a man cos otherwise I'd be balding right now.
- Have I liked Jeredine, Joycelyn, Nic or JQ more?
- I wish I don't have to have nitemares about toilets.
- What is going to happen next Tuesday?
- Please do not let me fall in love with a man with a moustache!
0 Comments:
發佈留言
<< Home