星期二, 8月 02, 2005

Chronological 3rd Shout

I shall post past history in the future when I have the time to extract them from past emails.... heh... till then... for those in the know...

Just now shouted at the HK guy again just now. Maybe it is becoming a normal thing... to scream at him. My supervisor (June) is not in the office u see. Then he wants the pics (since last week if u all remember), and I told him by end of the week then will be ready. He says he wants them NOW.

So I told him to call June and see what she can do about it cos I cannot do anything to expediate the whole thing. Then I ignored him.

He called her, and I heard him asking if it is possible for him to get the pics by the end of the week, if not early next week.

WTF?!?!? Too eng and wanna call pp chit chat is it?!?!

Think June also annoyed, and told him he can have the labels stickers first (I mean... seriously... it is all bottled oil. The only difference IS in the stickers... from a visual point of view.. )

Visual point of view sounds... silly and wrong grammatically... anyway...

And that I will pass the labels to him. She hung up with him and immediately called me and tell me to scan in the stickers and email him cos she don trust him to know how to use scanner and dowan him to destroy the color proof.

So, ok.

I went over to June's desk to get the pics and was on the way to the scanner, when mr peabrain stopped me and ask me so I know what is the color of the bottle anot.

Look huh.

The reason why the bottles cannot be photographed is cos it is not in production yet. It's actually really only available in DRUMS AND BARRELS.

DRUMS AND BARRELS I REPEAT.

The small bottles are really FOR SHOW... for pp like him la! In any case, not in production, have to rush to take pics for idiots like him... does it sound like I know what are the color of the bottles?!?!?! There is just NO SUCH OBJECT in the world at this point in time lor!!!!

Dowan to waste time.. told him to call June ownself ask. And he asks me "You also dunno, why don't u call up and ask then? Then when u find out already you can tell me. Or... why? You don't dare to call her is it? Then you want me to call for you?"

I snapped back (woohooo~~~)

"Whatever I need to know, I will make sure I go and know it OK! And let me ask you - how come you know you want to find out about, yet when you call her you cannot find out together? You have been wasting my time by asking me things I don't know, and you know who are the correct people to ask, but you just keep asking me to ask for you. Fine. I've helped you once. I've helped you twice. But you want to find out about things, it's time you go and learn how to do it yourself. No one is going to have time to go on acting as your middleman just cos you just want to be lazy"

Then unknowingly stand there and one hand take file, one hand on waist, and also unknowingly jerk up face upwards... sounds damned beng huh??

Then mr idiot just went "okok... "... and until now, also never hear him call to ask.

Side tracking... dunno wat went into me... I actually wasn't shaking in my pants saying all that to him eh!! And the arguments just FLOWED... I must have become a more natural bitch... heh heh heh....

Some people... don't think cos I'm quiet means I cannot shout ok. Blardddy hell.

3 Comments:

At 5:54 下午, Blogger babywombat said...

Wah.

First time post comment leh. First on the post some more. Shows how eng I am at the moment. Heh heh.

Anyway, WHY huh? WHY got these kind of people in the work force? Some of them can become big boss of company some more.

EG: What's a pseudo name? Why put initial? Is it an advertorial or a health article? If it's an advertorial must write differently. Why cannot put picture of rows of instant noodles in the article even if we snap it in the supermarket?)

Ans: It's a fake name. Fake names CAN have initials. Maybe pple DOWAN to reveal? It was supposed to be a health article until you force me to say things like NO MSG when there's clearly MSG in the product. Health articles cannot mislead pple. And we CANNOT put in the picture because your competitors will sue the pants off us...

SHEESH.

Ya. this happened in MARCH. and I can still remember every single annoying problem that woman had with it. So i can empathise with you best fren. Worse for you cos you have to work with him. At least mine are clients.

Oops sorry for the long post. heh.

 
At 9:20 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Hello......
That reaction sounded like a time bomb going off - sooner or later. Just happened that he was the catalyst. Haha...

Good job!!

 
At 4:36 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

發佈留言

<< Home