献给阿信的陈薇
今天在艾薇儿的记者会上,觉得自己可能了解到了阿信那传说中的 “不爱拍照” 感觉。
在记者会上,有大约三十名记者和摄影师挤进一间Hyatt的套房里。艾薇儿出现不到一分钟,就已被拍到几十张照片。无论到哪个国家,一赶通告,就得面对着那么多闪光。 就算是神,也应该会被累坏吧?还没外加那些在外无意中被八卦记者拍到,被粉丝摆到的那些。
这只是一位瘦小的艾薇儿。
这也难怪阿信会讨厌拍照吧!对于一个那么善于呼胖呼瘦 (瘦也没有瘦到哪儿去)的阿信来说,每天外出时都得活在害怕会被偷拍到照片的恐惧中... 这也难怪他有时候心情会明显地不好吧?
突 然,也想到... 难怪他心种有种莫名的对Jolin有所欣赏吧?他可能会像- 虽然有着跟自己一样的汲水现象,却那么爱拍照... 这也算是默种勇气吧?尤其是这个Jolin瘦的时候也没有瘦到哪儿去, 还爱跳舞时双手举得那么高... 就算是不要脸,也方得开到蛮有气质的吧?
说到这... 胖瘦归胖瘦,不要脸归不要脸... 还是希望阿信不会肿得太厉害。虽然跟大只肿肿的他拍照时会让歌迷的我们显得瘦一些, 但拍出来的照片始终不会美,应为他的脸不是黑的,就是把半个头藏再beanie里。
1 Comments:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....
Firstly, thank you for this what i assume should be a mini tribute to him. I mean, we (me and him) are very flattered since I have yet to see you writing in chinese for a GY! and thanks for the title! hope he accepts what you xian to him aka ME.
secondly, thanks for the mention about him being hu pang hu shou. though you din relate to me, but I jus feel very good reading about me and him having common lover's syndrome aka hu pang hu shou.
Lastly, just want to clarify. his big build is an attribute of a man, a real man. and his black face is to make him less frivolous looking aka more man, and his beanie is my instruction. so he can hide his hamsom face from fans who get so excited they stick out their tongues when taking photos with him.
Am i expected to post an entry titled "xian gei GY de GYDN" on my blog too? do let me know if I am! haa~
發佈留言
<< Home