星期日, 1月 30, 2005

WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME HATE YOU SO MUCH?!?!?!?!?!??!

Writing about a Spongebob Movie Premiere should render this entry a happy one.

But this is not so.

Why??

Because I am pissed with my sister... like... AGAIN!!!

I told her straight in the face a few weeks back, that one of my new year resolutions is to be nicer to her... and that she was making it VERY TERRIBLY DIFFICULT to come true.

30 days people... she has exhausted every bit of patience in me that I have set aside for her. I'm in a dilemma as to whether I need to applaud her, cos she has lasted VERY long considering the ten thousand million irritating and irresponsible things that she has done that are simply so nerve-wreaking, or if I should really go and stab her.

I mean... before leaving the house for the movie, and she already had me getting a scolding from my dad. Why? Well, my dad wanted us to bring along 2 "director" chairs... the mini pattern ones... for Shea to sit on. Along with that, we were bring 4 mats. She was holding the bag with the chairs, and I was gonna hold the bag with the 4 mats. Yes, she had her shoulder bag with God-knows-what inside. But, I also had a 5kg one on my shoulder. But she had to go and "Shea, let's ask Feini to carry the bag (the chair) for us." Why? Cos she supposedly had to hold Shea's hand lest she goes running around.

Hello.

She doesn't even hold her hand all the time even in crowded shopping centres. And we're just gonna take the lift, walk to the car. Period.

Just plain irresponsible the way I see it.

And I will not let anyone, especially the irresponsible her, walk over me like that.

So I refused to hold it. And she also had no wish to hold it. But my louder voice did get me into trouble no doubt, cos my dad thinks I AM THE ONE making the fuss about not wanting to bring the chair. He hence flared up, shouted at ME for being selfish... only thinking about my own comfort and not about how Shea can't see the screen blah blah blah... how he can't understand why I am FOREVER soooooooo selfish... fine lor... just do what I want at other's expense. Of course, my mother took the chance to give me the "I knew your selfishness was gonna show AGAIN" + TSK + Diao combo....

Fine. This household of people just have the worst karma I know of. But I will not argue any further cos they are gonna burn in deeper hell than I do.

(In case anyone is wondering.... I am angry with the neighbor aka sis, mom, followed by dad... in this sequence)

Later on at the beach... she offered no help at spreading the mats.

Let me repeat... she offered NO HELP at spreading the mats.

First time round, she was supposedly trying to 'control' Shea from running around or disturbing us from spreading the mats. Hence, her hands were so called occupied. If anyone must know, me and my friends' hands were all also occupied... fingers and wrists. Instead of standing around like fools, we put our things down and did the mat thing.

Second time round, she was one hand on the waist, the other holding a coke cup. Yeah. Both hands 'occupied' too if you ask me.

CRAP.

If there is one thing I can't stand, it's selfishness.

And if there is any other thing that I can't stand more than selfishness, it's getting stab in the back by somebody else's selfishness.

In case some people wanna argue about... but, you'd rather 2 extra tickets go to waste than give it away to your "sis' friend who want it"... aren't you being selfish as well?

(1) "You" were the one who wanted to do the "I rightfully have 4 tickets and you have 4 yourself"... hence, I only have ONE extra tic... and why that wasn't used is my biz.

(2) Extra tics were last minute-ly available.

(3) I am just abiding by MY own moral standards. Who you wanted to give the tics to didn't fall into the morally right category. If you were giving them to people like Laisoon or what not, you know there isn't gonna be any issue.

(4) Even if I may seem that 20% selfish to not wanna give the tics away, it's cos your own selfish act in (1) drove me to it. I am giving back to you the kind of skewed reasoning you gave to me.

Some of you may tell me - you cannot be so mean to your sis la... talk about her like that etc... you must respect her more.

Let me tell you then - respect this kind of thing must be earned one ok. And it's not like you must do some big time public show of any sort before you get that bit of hard-earned respect. I respect my ah beng of a brother though he has done so many silly things and continuously exhibited erratic temper.

But someone teach me how to respect someone who lies through her teeth and have no conscience and who would go all out to cover her bursting pack of lies at all expense thereafter?

ARGH!!!!

I mean... if you die, I will willingly take care of your daughter for life for you. If you lose your job or become more invalid than now, I would be willing to take care of you too. If you must go for a parang fight alone, chances are I will go with you also.

It's just the immorality, drama-mama acts, selfishness and permanent pretence of some sort that I cannot stand!!!!!!!

WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME HATE YOU SO MUCH?!?!?!?!?!??!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home