Moving Along... Around The World =)
The end of the year is near... and as I look back... the past year hasn't been all that bad for me, as much as I might have constantly wished for more to be done.
To the VJ band mates... maybe TSJ... some dwarves... and all the other etc etc people -
YES! I haven't worked all that much! But I LOVE travelling... and if I have to empty my pockets to go... I WOULD... if compelled enough...
(Yeah... the slight anti-climax to the conviction at the end of the previous line is cos'... I suddenly had the horrific thought about... whilst a M'sia trip is affordable, there is NO WAY I would throw my money into it... haha)
So... here's where I've been to for the past 15 months: -
Oct 03: Japan
Nov 03: Cambodia, Bangkok*
Feb 04: Barcelona, Milan
Mar 04: London, Paris
Apr 04: Vietnam*
May 04: Malaysia* (haiz... karma...)
Jul 04: South Korea
Nov 04: Perth*
Dec 04: Bangkok*
Pending Jan 05: HONG KONG!!!
Note: Only those with * are airfare (or bus fare for M'sia) paid for by parents. The other flights are mostly free for one reason or another. Well.. Barcelona>Milan>London>Paris was out of my own pockets. Expenses are own savings.
I'm happy with it... 12 travels in 15 months to 11 places
:)
Russia, Egypt, other African states, India, Scandinavian (heh... Santa Claus Village included)... ARGH!!! 我会不会有太多地方要去了?!?!
Meanwhile... I can only submit to troubling over to drive my mom to the AMK Ave 5, Bishan St 11 or Junction 8 NTUC :(
And I repeat... my family DOES NOT run a catering business even though my mom shops at NTUC 200 times a year.
0 Comments:
發佈留言
<< Home