Trick Me Good
The next time you are stopped by the traffic police, fret not. Cos' you might have just won yourself some Shell petrol vouchers for being a courteous driver - Message from your friendly Traffic Police.
What the fark?!?!?!
Ok... I don't know how the original message sounds like in English cos' I've translated it from the Chinese version that I heard on radio.
Still...... %Q#!?%@
What's the signal that we drivers/commuters are supposed to receive????
Our TPs are too free?
They've got a new femme on the board of directors?
Some psychometric test results show that they need to use more of their right brain?
FT consultation shows that all of them need to redeem their karma?
Their bonuses are now based on this new "key performance index" (KPI... haha... I must mention that I feel this is so corporate governance... literally... haha)?
I particularly believe my first and last suspicions....
Why? Cos this is just one of the many nonsensical "milestones" that reflects mega flaws in the past local recruitment exercises. And it has to, without doubt... involve our public sector... again...
Bad HR practices aside... I really wish they have better brains to devise more successful gimmicks.
I DO WANT TO FALL INTO YOUR TRAP!! But please let me look as smart as possible whilst I am trying my best to be gullible!!!!
And if TPs are SO free, they should be STATIONED at the side of the roads as street directors/directionists la! Social benefits are gonna reach out further to the masses then... isn't it?!?!
But still... they need to watch the asthetics before executing any of their stupid plans...
From experience.... it's never wise to trust white-outfitted beings...
TPs, doctors, dentists, scientists, PAP (heh...)...
As my thoughts precede me... I'll end with a bimbotic note though... that the ONE species of white-outfitted being we can trust... is the ang mos... (heh... or 'ghosts' as some of us may intimately term them...)
Haha... hahaha....
So what if I'm biased?
Haha... hahaha....
0 Comments:
發佈留言
<< Home