Life Is STILL Beautiful
Within the next 24 hours after I write this, I know I will see the sun again...
Smelly uniformed kids are still gonna crowd my trains and buses...
I'm still gonna be afraid of the cats in my void deck and everywhere else...
I will still wish my bed is bigger and my dinosaur is not torn as she is...
I will still look forward to the next time I can be with zebras and elephants...
I still wanna be a pink mermaid if dreams can come true...
I will still love Mayday's music...
I will still laugh at repeated Spongebob cartoons...
I will still harbour my hopes of marrying at 28, have 3 kids... as prophesized by the new FT...
I still wanna get my own my apartment, and 2 cars - one for my dad, one for myself...
Blah Blah Blah...
In other words...
There are alot of things in my life I did not like. But I do not lose track of things I loved, enjoyed, treasured, felt prideful of.
For those who care, sorry, I am too geng to say thank you to you.
But don't worry about me... just as I do not worry for myself... cos I know I will get by... and I think Life is still Beautiful when I weigh my pluses & minuses at the end of each day...
If it doesn't balance out today, I know it will balance out in the week..
If it doesn't work out still, I believe it will by the new moon...
... Or when I'm a year older...
I hate accounting... all senses of it...
But I trust lao tien ye to balance out the beauties I will come across in my life... and thank him for having had a beautiful life before I rest eternally.
I may hate many many many things around me. But... I still have my last day in sight... and my lao tien ye in mind...
And so I still believe... Life IS beautiful...
If not now... definitely later...
:)
2 Comments:
shen you tong gan.
life has always been beautiful, and life will always be. just that sometimes the dark clouds come along to hide the sunshine, but we all know the sun will always be there. so when the dark clouds are out, lets hope to see sunshine again and probably lao tian ye will give us a rainbow too :)
" 就算是這個世界,把我拋棄,而至少快樂傷心我自己決定.所以我說,就讓他去,我知道潮落之後一定有潮起,有捨麼了不起......."
la..lalala...la...lalala.....
發佈留言
<< Home