Unnerving Fats
I am at this Chicago Business School for these couple of days... and it is nice so far. I'm sitting in for a seminar that costs professionals $700/pax to attend... so I really cant complain now that I get paid $8/hr to sit in :p
But this place is really cold... as in... physical cold...
As the topics got more in depth... I lost myself obviously. I started to play with my toes... making up my own silly game of "guess who's gonna be numb next" with my fingers and toes... haha..
Then my fat thighs and arms started to get needle-poking tingles as well... and I wondered recalled psn's account about how our fats become so totally useless when it comes to providing us with the 'extra' warmth that we need at cold times like this...
Being me, my thoughts didn't stop there...
I have a horrifying hypothesis to make -
I think my nerves have wrapped themselves AROUND my fats!! ARGH!!! I haven't figured out the technical details yet... but I know I am on the right track somehow!!
Shithead...
psn and others with fat probs... we have reason to be seriously depressed cos it appears our fats are all out to stay for good :( they have even made friends with our nerves... cheap trick... but it stops their removal from our bodies nonetheless...
I have to reconsider my lipo plans... dammit...
0 Comments:
發佈留言
<< Home