星期四, 8月 19, 2004

The Things I Want...

The men's swimming events + Petria Thomas in the Olympics have left my heart pounding madly, as I watch the ripping back muscles in disbelief. Frankly, my heart doesn't beat all that wildly when they are splashing around in the water. It is AFTER the events... when they climb out of the pool... and I get to see their back muscles working aggressively as they try to catch their breath...

Awwwww....

I didn't realise that people's backs can be way more attractive than smooth complexion, goddess-like features, superstar haircuts, height, skin color etc.... till now!!! Come to think of it... I think I am willing to trade off an average looking guy+bad haircut for the perfect Hoooganband-like back!!

Awwwww......

Anyway, I guess sports and anything associated with it just isn't something that I'll come close to in this lifetime. My 3 bronze/beginner swimming certs are probably the closest I'll ever come to being a sportswoman this lifetime.

But, watching sportsmen win medals, shed a few tears here and there on podiums have touched my heart nonetheless... and inspired me to fantasize about what I would trade my life for... what would I want to be capable of doing... if I were given the chance.

I want:

1. to have pink skin... like patrick in spongebob...
2. to have a russian name... something along the lines of jovenkovski would be nice... haha...
3. to speak elephant
4. to be a pretty mermaid
5. to be a wolfgirl...

ok... I've got to stop cos I suddenly felt depressed at the impossibility of my fantasies...

:(

Why am I not Jovenkovski... the pink mermaid by day, wolfgirl by night... who can tri-linguistically speak mermaid, elephant and wolf?!?!

Life in unfair...

:(

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home