星期三, 8月 11, 2004

huini (A) vs huini (B)

I have recently adopted a cooler temperament towards most things around me... and have hence become more friendly with commoners (aka cao3 min2) I do not even know.

I have:

1. made friends with smelly-haired 14~21 year-old mei meis while idol chasing...
2. english>chinese translated cum filled up a blardy 4-paged long application form for an auntie who can't read English... despite the fact that I was made to wait 1hr 10mins for my own interview (yes.. of course I was fuming inside)
3. tolerated the same auntie talking to me about her son who is of the same age; in some civil defence camp in jalan bahar; how he is a bright boy who doesn't spend much money etc etc... for 50mins....
3. given my ndp shaker to some 3 year old boy wearing a top in the shade of my most hated color (blue), tucked in (!!!!!), and who doesn't even look remotely adorable
4. acknowledged off-the-street ex hallmates despite having 2 buckets worth of perspiration on my face...
5. smile at stranger cashiers after paying for purchases...

I particularly hate #5... cos' it tires my face... and I really feel so extra and silly when I do not get a smile in return...

The arrogant/xu rong side of me is so quite very disgusted with the friendly new huini...

Yes... back to #1... I went idol chasing... not just once... but 3 days in a row!!

I guess I just haven't quite been myself...

So much so... that I smsed my mom to tell her about my sadness of the day.

More bizarrely, the mother-who-never-learnt-her-lesson-about-how-she-should-never-step-into-malaysia-again, aka the same-mother-who-hasn't-stopped-being-motherly-to-me, replied my sms saying

Now in Malaka. very sad to hear your sad news. u take care. i be bac by evening pm

And even more outrageously....

I actually felt a bewildering sense of being comforted!!!!

GAWD....

Someone's gotta fuckin' throw a cat into my face to make me wake up...

Alternatively, I must turn schizo... cos' too much cognitive dissonance will kill me otherwise...

How can the mother be an evil witch non-stop for 23 years 2 months.... and turn into fairy goddessmother for 14 consecutive days?!?!?

And how the heck can I feel squeamish, yet touch-ed-ly embraced with concern, SIMULTANEOUSLY by a 19-worded sms that almost doesn't make sense towards to end?!?!

ARGH.....

I think my too-much thoughts are making my hair feel dry...

Dammit...

1 Comments:

At 2:14 下午, Blogger ayu said...

hey
stop pretending, step out and announce to the whole world who ur in love with rite now!! (milk VS rf) haha

 

發佈留言

<< Home