I want to marry a shuai shuai manly commando...
For once, I think I am gonna have a happy blog...
It is my renewed goal in life... to marry a suave, manly commando officer who can do one or more of the following:
a) be one of the 6 to parachute into the national stadium on national day parade
b) have a painted face and not perspire (at least not on the face... leaving the paint intact)
c) do the upside-down flying-fox thing at the grandstand at what seems like 125kph, AND look 252% dead serious, AND turn around with enough windspeed to make my gelled hair fly, AND stand on his feet steadily... shout a command, rifle in position etc... all in 5-10s!!
Aww man...
(it's not difficult to guess where I have just been to... so I will not state the obvious...)
But I've got to say anyhow... that... if only I was just THREE seats down towards my right... one of them commandos would have fallen into my lap and I would have grabbed him!!! And to think the unappreciative Shing who was TWO seats away from the commando was only snapping away on her camera instead of helping me think of ways to sideline the other 2 girls
:(
I was just telling Shing on our way to the stadium, that I think maybe one of the biggest regrets in my life should be that I never had an army boyfriend. Not that I would ever fancy a sign-on today... but I was just imagining that it must be really sweet to have a baldy to look forward to over the weekend... and/or having a sneaky voice calling from Tekong every 1030pm... isn't it?
Shing was just grossed out by the thought of the smell.
Well, all men stink anyway. So I'll ignore her issue.
OH...... something else revelating that I MUST declare...
It is UTTERLY importantly to have grandstand seats when you go to (massive) events like national day parades. Gosh... I must thank my god for constructing discrimination means like this, cos' it so effectively blocks away my most hated race!!!! Yes... you may still get your spots of blemishes in the section of 10 thousand spectators... but it's a tolerable amount to live with, and the incidence of sitting near one is really negligible. And if you are lucky enough to get a grandstand seat, chances are you ain't suey enough to sit near a pig either.
But if you are that suey... you will find yourself sitting amidst a troop of them... since they always travel by the truckload...
I guess that's why people say "it never rain, but it pours"?? Must be for this reason...
Hey... come to think of it... if I am in the cabinet, I will allow for bah kwa in the goodie bags for the grandstand area.
Suey people who sit with the pigs get compensated by having the extra bah kwa then...
Or more ideally, the bah kwa helps keep the pigs away.
Anyway I see it, it's a win-win situation.
The government needs me la... when will they realise it....?
1 Comments:
Yeah hor. All men stink - that I admit.
But I'm also entitled to take my pick from the spectrum of odours. They range from si-beh-chao, to not-so-chao, to only-certain-areas chao and so on .... so why should I choose an obvious candidate that walks around with an invisible bubble of stinkyaura? Aiyoh ... there is only so much that Axe Oil can do you know??
As for waiting for the commando to fall on my lap ... not all men are good at aiming either yea? What if he decides to give you a 125kph head butt instead of a romantic descent onto your lap - you would not only ensure that bah kwa is given out but make safety helmets a standard NDP issue too lor ...
No man-in-uniform for me and I'll sti'n'ck to it.
發佈留言
<< Home