I Hate Shockers
We constantly get shocks from everything around us - be it the weather, the people we know or not, cats, cockroaches... etc etc...
So on last Fri, just briefly a week after his suicidal episode, my brother told me that he had broken up with the gf for good just the night before. I thought that was a pleasant (given that the whole family - including the extended family - doesn't like her)shocker, considering that I had just seen her the night before at my house. He explained that that was supposed to be the last day+night out that they have with each other as a couple, and that they have officially broken up right after he sent her home.
I thought: good... this bugger has finally done something positive for himself and the whole household. maybe the attempt at suicide wasn't THAT bad a thing to happen, since it helped him to wake up his big stupid idea and realised that the bitch was not good for him.
But, I should have read between the lines I guess.
I was playing mahjong solitaire on the kitchen computer (it's Shea's actually... don't ask why, but it IS located in the kitchen la...), it was about 2am Sunday morning... and I heard my brother opening the door. I didn't give it much heed cos it's not unusually that he comes home so late anyway. I just continued playing.
Next, I heard something not unusual as well - a squeaky voice coming by to call 'Er Jie'.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Though not unusual like I have just said... it somehow gave me a shock... and it is a bad one. It's the gf he broke up with!!!!
And she is just blardy lame la I thought - she started asking me if I can give her Econs tuition. What the F*** right??!?! She went on to say that her exams are in a couple of months' time, and she has heard from my bro about how my econs is very zai etc.
I told her that I have no time, and it's been so many years, I don't think I can remember much of anything anyway. In any case, I think economics is pretty much a common sense sort of thing. It's not difficult, and if she reads just her textbook and use some common sense, I don't think there should be a problem lor.
She continued using her squeak to 'por' me about how she thinks I should teach her since I am good at it.
I just felt at that point that she is trying SO hard... thought she might have felt awkward or something. But if so, I think she should have just walked away. In the first place, she shouldn't have come. But given that she had, maybe she should have sneaked in, or continued hiding in my bro's room, instead of carrying her squeak around the house and the kitchen.
At this point, my brother walked out, to the kitchen, and he was caught in pretty much of a shock to see us seemingly engaged in a conversation. He asked her what we were talking about. Guess what the bitch said???
Bitch: "Dunno. Actually me and your Er Jie don't have much to talk about"
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?
She is making it look like I am the one who wants to talk to her?!?!?!?!? FUCKIN' BITCH!
They went back to my brother's room subsequently.
When my brother came out alone later on, I asked him why the heck he brought her home when he told me less than 24hrs before that that they have broken up.
Bro: We HAVE broken up. But, it's complicated la... I also dunno how to explain it. In a way, you can say that we are like... sleeping partners.
SLEEPING PARTNERS?!!?!
Yes. The definition you have in your head IS correct - they fuck each other anytime they want. But, they have the freedom to meet other men & women. And yes. They are unattached.
I mean... technically, whether you are in a r/s or not, you have the freedom to do all that as well.
But the terms and names that are used... GGGAAAARRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!
I admit that I have so lost touch with fashion, current affairs, anything to do with academics perhaps. But... have I lost touch with daily social terminology as well????
Or is this a new phase that I have just been exposed to by my brother? Like... you know how when we were 15 thereabout, and people refered to their partners as STEADS or STEADYS *shudder*... then we move to a stage where we just call them our bf/gf or partner or spouse (nicknames aside).
But... SLEEPING PARTNRERS!?!? Even Fuck Mates sound more ethical to me la...
Why did my most hated mother give me all the morals such that my bro has none left?
0 Comments:
發佈留言
<< Home