Application for the Position of "Filler of Clouds in Pockets"
I'm set to thinking...
If I grabbed the clouds in the sky, and stuffed them all into my pockets... would it never rain again?
Would the glooms go away?
Would I be able to float up into the sky then?
Would I have the power to bring along with me, all the unhappiness about those people around me?
And would I, and everybody else, be happier, if there is only one person having to bear all the unhappiness?
If there is such an application opened, I'd probably love to take on that position.
But there isn't...
And I have never seen carebears when I am amidst the clouds on planes...
Just as I have never seen that pot of gold at the end of rainbows.
Has someone captured carebears and stolen that pot of gold?
Did god need the innocence of carebears... and that value of the gold, to make up for the selfishness of humankind on earth?
It's just so fucking painful to see how families of war-torn nations plead on national TV, begging and giving all they can in hope that their loved ones may be released from being hostages... and how some never succeed...
And compare them to those around you, who live in the same household as yourself, walk out on one another just cos "things changed".
It just depresses me big time to see such imbalances in nature.
But it's ok...
Cos' I believe in karma and the after life...
1 Comments:
i am now trying to pick up my life and try out working in a desired industry. I dunno how long my courage and enthusiasm will last. But i sure hope it will last for a lifetime. I can hear them summoning me there now...
發佈留言
<< Home