星期日, 8月 29, 2004

Color of my Life

Singaporeans lack color - clothes, make-up, skin/hair color, life... all senses of it.

I know, cos' today, I felt insignificantly blended into the scary world of Singaporean commoners on the mrt... nowhere near outstanding in terms of color of hair or skin color, make-up, or life... just nothing at all!!!

Well, but not that I would like to wake up as a Malay of course... (haha)

Then I tried to comfort myself... reminding myself frantically that I have grey contact lenses on.

Then, reality check: Stupid fool. Since when has grey been a color?! It's just a non-black and non-white. It's nowhere near a COLOR. Stupid consolation.

So... how can I add more colors into my life???

Hmmm... I can't change my skin color THAT much...

And I do not wish to change the color of my hair cos' my favorite Snow White has black hair... and I like that 1% of connection with her... haha

And my mom has taught me that fat people just look like ang baos, bananas & kuetupats (??) in colors...

:(

Then... heh heh heh...

I remembered my Swiss boss...

YES!!!!

An ang moh in my life should add color to my life!! hahahah

Haha... Haha... Haha...

And so the day ended, and I am happy.

:)

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home