星期三, 9月 22, 2004

Appraisal

The result is out and clear -

Shea and I are each other's best friends... and I beat Shing the mom... hahahah!!!

Shing obnoxiously asked Shea to give this 'Evaluation' of her love for people around by means of number of hugs. I think she thought she was Shea's most loved.

But Shea gave me a full score of TEN hugs!! 2nd auntie got 6... and Shing got 5!! hahahah!!!

Now, that's comforting.

Shea's really growing up, and it's so heart warming to see. She's way more sensible than I thought. I really thought I'd lose in the stupid hugs contest cos... I bought her a "minus" book on Friday, about the same time Shing bought her a "doodle" book. My book was on a cheap sale and costs $1... that's why I bought it... colorful and cheap mah. I didn't care if it would bore the much-too-animated Shea... or if "minus"-ing was something too difficult for her.

Meanwhile, Shing's book cost $30+... from dunno some art shop or what. It's got interesting spaces for you to draw, color etc... just the kind of thing Shea loves.

But I won, and I would like to GLOAT about it.

Hahahahah...

And today, I got a free Robot postcard from the free postcards stand to surprise her... hahaha!

I'm very motivated to instill correct morals in her now, cos I suddenly see a glimmer of hope coming out from the gaps in her teeth...

I had crooked teeth too when I was young...

But I turned out upright compared to the household members.

I believe I can mould Shea...

*For those VERY irritatingly clueless people who have been reading my blog... YES!! SHEA IS MY NIECE!!! Stop asking me who Shea is when I see you online on icq or msn. Otherwise, call me so I can fark you off through the phone properly, and let you remember this more clearly!*

1 Comments:

At 10:09 下午, Blogger ayu said...

HEY WHO IS SHEA???!!!

haha. i mean who are those who kept asking u who shea is? maybe u shld tell them everything shld be left to the blog. if u choose to tell, u will blog it down. or maybe those arseholes may try to go back to the archives pages to check if there is any possibility you might have blogged down shea's r/s to u right from the start. this is a super long comment on who is shea. haha

 

發佈留言

<< Home