Different Agendas
My dad really loves my sis. We won't go into whether he is being wise about that. But... he really loves her.
Well... in a comparative manner that it.
When I went for the recent overseas trip, my dad either (a) didn't even send me off or (b)drove me to the airport, nag all the way AND do not even get off the driver's seat to help me unload the luggage.
For sis, he even parked the car in the very expensive carpark... so we can walk her to the gate.
(FYI, sis walked to the gate on her own while dad went to the toilet. Mom and I watched her back intensely for 5mins. At NO POINT in time did she even turn back to see if we were keeping up with her. And when I told her about how I think dad really obviously loves her... her reply was "they have hidden agenda one la. they want to see if i am really going with connie" You make the judgment)
Anyway, parents and I went for dinner after that... at Bedok North to eat the infamous mincemeat noodles.
To cut the long story short... let me give a summary of what each of us in the car were thinking of ...
Dad (in his head and spoken...)
Last time I drive Taxi always come here and eat one leyyyy....
Mom (yeah.. in the head and sore heart)
I knew it. You've finally admitted what you denied 14 yrs ago! You WERE seeing the bedok woman!
Me (in my head and on blog)
So nostalgic... there are still as many cats in hawkers... you CAN get a free meal on earth... so shiok to eat fried oysters without having to pay out of my own pocket...
I wonder if mom is sad... or what?? It must be a torture to NEVER enjoy mincemeat noodles in Bedok... just cos it is where you think your husband's ex-mistress stays... isn't it?
0 Comments:
發佈留言
<< Home