星期四, 12月 09, 2004

就算我看走眼了吧

People sure change.

Instead of thinking that I make gross misjudgment... I guess I'd rather submit to my zodiac nature... and believe that I can't cope well with changes.

Someone I so respected and loved so much... calls to seek my blessings on a new girl he is thinking of taking as his gf.

He knew her 2 weeks ago. They have only met 3 times.

很想好好地大哭一场,然后就把过去的四年忘得一干二净。

For TSJ 的 SJ, and tw who may know what I am talking about:

为什么拯救地球 是那么容易
为什么束手无策啊 我和你的爱情
为什么我能飞天 也能够遁地
为什么我却没办法 长驱直入你的心

And I'm not really Superwoman.

就算我看走眼了吧。

1 Comments:

At 1:22 下午, Blogger joey said...

dj....cant believe i saw the word "respected" up there...

but anyway...pls get him out of your life forever once and for all...stop giving him chances to hurt you again!!! and let this be the last time i hear of him making you cry!

and to that "him" out there, if u happen to b reading this, I HATE YOU!!!!! you made me learn to say the word "f*ck" naturally and with emotions..

 

發佈留言

<< Home