星期二, 11月 16, 2004

I Deserve It?

Huini has such a guilty soul... she has guilty dreams.

And if you're thinking I'm gonna start confessing my lies whatsoever with regards to YOU... I'll give you 2 secs to lose those 2 calories by throwing your hands in the air... cos' you're wrong! Haha!

Accept it... I don't lie that much. It's too troublesome and taxing on my limited creativity.

Back to the guilty dream that has jolted me from my sleep...

I dreamt that I came online to check my emails... and there's this new one sitting in the inbox from MICHELIN HR ADMINISTRATORS... and this person/group of people has left a comment on one of my blog entries that had Mr. O mentioned in it!!!!!

[explaining a few things here... (1) there is no such thing/one as MICHELIN HR ADMINISTRATORS that can leave emails/blog comments around like that; (2) We sadly see the mention of Mr. O as Mr. O for a suppressed reason... the regular fanbase {haha} would know who Mr. O is. Anyhow, watch for an upcoming entry titled SUPPRESSED REASON on why Mr. O has to be obscured :( ]

Coming back... the comment went something like -

Dear Huini,

In response to what you have wrote, we appreciate your truthfulness and would be sending you Mr. O's year-end performance evaluation. Please collect this from your administration office back in NTU cos' we'd like to go through the proper channels.

Sincerely,
HR Administrators

..................................

Ok... so I admit - 50% of me freaked out and can't get to sleep since (about an hr ago??)

The other 50% of me just HAD to see if there was any truth in my dream! Haha! :p

But... nope... no such email in the inbox...

Haiz... since when did dreams come true?

Come to think of it... there isn't anything I am guilty about! But I've been MADE to feel hideous about Mr. O for ONE reason... blardy frustrating. Suddenly feel VERY angry thinking about it. I wish I can write it down!!!!

But... if I do, I'd probably join the sister-rung of SIA stewardess-who-got-sacked-for-blogging-her-thoughts that Shing told me about - I'll be The-Idiot-Who-Didn't-Get-The-Job-Cos-Of-What-She-Blogged.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 上午, Blogger ayu said...

hey, was ur sms a mass sms or customised one? anyway, dreams are always freaky. sometimes u tink of something alot, u dream of it. sometimes u dun tink of anything alot, u still dream of it. But if only the super good dreams can become real. Then we will be one bunch of super happy pple!

 

發佈留言

<< Home