刘冠佑和刘佑娘
Mayday was in town from Friday to Sunday! And... no doubt I'm 23... I went idol chasing all the same! Afterall, they are the only idols I have since Take That... heh...
Well... we didn't frantically chase... unlike the usual televised 5566 fans... heh heh. We just went down to their hotel (Hyatt)... and waited for them to leave the hotel for supper... firstly to get their autographs... and hoping that we'll get leads on where they are having supper :p
But my beloved 冠佑 just outrightly TOLD us where they were going for supper, asked if we know where the place is... and when we said we don't he just told us to follow their bus cos it's really nearby!
嗨...我总算是有眼光的吧!
So... blah blah blah... not only did they drive at <50kph, they left a parallel slot for my ah jart to park!
Well... there are a lot more details to what happened... but... I'll let it ramain exclusive to Joey, Ashley and myself. Especially since I am sick and tired of trying to tell people that I AM not dreaming; I am NOT making this whole ordeal up etc.
It just so happens that I have a life and do un-cliche things... things that seem out of the world. Nonetheless, here's testimony to what I had spoke of.
And... maybe it's retribution... I am apparently still wanting to be a 刘太太... and if my craziest fantasy come true... I want to be married to this Taiwanese man! haha!
Me and my 冠佑!

2 Comments:
Mrs Liu, is that a photo on your blog? For the whole internet universe to see? Wah lau eh ... breakthrough sia!
hey!! GYDN!!!
tho i have said this a million times to you, but still wana put it in black and white...
WHAT A SWEET PICTURE!!!!
don't worry, you are not obligated to leave similar comments about XHDG and her boy, should i post our pic....LOL~~
發佈留言
<< Home