LAZY People Are LAZY, NOT LIARS
My biggest weakness ever is...
LAZINESS.
And LAZINESS results in INTOLERANCE... cos it is draining to put up with nonsense.
My biggest strength...
DISCIPLINE.
And I guess DISCIPLINE results in me being PRINCIPLED... cos I live by my morals.
Something like that...
Meanwhile... focussing on my weakness...
My laziness results in my not liking to drag myself out most of the time... It means that I would really like to stay home and sleep more than being out in the open, where I may get caught in the rain, meet familiar people I do not wish to acknowledge...
And most of all... my laziness makes me snap easily when I have to put up with the company around me.
Actually... I would coop up my feelings. I won't flare up THAT easily unless it's about (1) Malays, (2) Shing aka my neighbor aka my sister (sorry Shing... but you got to admit that our stars are crossed. Not our fault. Blame it on either your parents or some other cosmic forces... haha), (3) Adultery/Infidelity (Sorry... but point 2 did trigger off point 3...).
So as we can all see... as long as if you don't fall into the above 3 categories... chances are you either NEVER saw me flaring up at YOU... or you are really one asshole that I did not regard as a human when I flared up at you.
Yah yah... chances are that... I can't be bothered with you as well if you think I sound rather unreasonable or what. Despite what you think... you'll probably miss me at some point in time!
FACE IT!
YOU ultimately KNOW that I am one of the nicest person around.
Despite my impatience... YOU know how many more times I put up with you.
YOU are totally aware that... NO ONE ELSE will put up with as much nonsense from YOU.
So, for all my putting up with you, stop thinking that you can continue to push me around.
Stop accusing me of doing things that would only reflect your own double standards. I am talking about accusing me of not going out with you/cancelling out on plans because you think I have SECRETLY gone out with someone else. CRAP. Everyone jolly well knows that when I am lazy, it just means HUINI IS LAZY. Stop thinking about things in your own perspective... and superimpose the things YOU'd do onto me. Stop imagining that you'd 'catch' me philandering with some other company in the streets. YOU ARE JUST OUT OF YOUR MIND!
Cos LAZY people hate to cook up stories.
3 Comments:
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。
if u are so unhappy with me. tell me about it directly. and if u had to tolerate my 'nonsense' all this while?! then i believe there is nothing i can do about it cos i do not see myself as a nonsense fren who imposes herself on others.
guess all this while. our frenship has been untolerable for u if i m not mistaken? i m surprised at the truth.
發佈留言
<< Home