Balloon & Fat Arms
Friday, 11 March, 10pm...
Me innocently walking into kitchen... wanna go toilet to pee.
"昨天,Balloon被那个pump吸到。Heng有被我看到。"
Turn left, turn right.
Eh... no one around... so my dad IS talking to me...
"Huh? 什么 Balloon?"
Well... turns out my dad was talking about one of his fishes... haha! Aiyoh... I thought it was sweet how he has names for his fishes...
Anyway, that is his personal favourite... and it is MINE too! Haha! It's this white and orange one with a perfectly rounded stomach.
Sad thing is... it's twin died 2 weeks ago cos it got caught between the filter pump and tank.
I don't know if my dad's simply feeling that bit of extra sympathy for the remaining one. But I personally like it cos I feel it's seems like the brightest fish in the tank... it's very alert, always the first one to realise I'm gonna secretly feed them in the middle of the night...
Yeah... it may sound quite mad... but I've grown to like watching my dad's fishes... I've watched them swim around fighting for food for more than an hour in the middle of the night. I had criminally fed them butter rolls once cos I couldn't find the fish feed.
And I actually talk to them, believe or not.
Yeah... I ask them if they think the other people in the household are weird. I ask them if they hated the weekly mahjong noises as much as I do. I ask them if my dad talks to them too. I ask them if Ah Beng secretly feeds them in the middle of the night too. I ask them if they remember what I told them the day earlier.... and proceed to talk about what happened about XXX topic since my last mention etc...
Haiz... Shea doesn't have all the time in the world to pay attention to what I am talking about la. And there isn't that many other people I can talk to when I am at home.
Speaking of Shea...
Supposed to bring her go watch the Heffalumps Movie later today, but learnt that her mom wants to bring her to some party. So I went to her, telling her that our SECRET PLAN has to be cancelled...
What's the problem, Feini?
Well... your Abigael mummy's gonna bring you to a card making party. And I think she only has one invitation, so I can't go.
But we can always make another invitation card so you can go Feini! I REALLY want you to go together Feini!
Well, I'm not sure if it's gonna be alright Shea. Maybe Abigael mummy doesn't want me to go cos maybe she thinks I'm too fat... you'll never know about such things right? (haha... devil's advocate)
*GASP.....* We've got to call mummy and tell her it's ok to be fat! I mean... koo koo said I have fat arms too... and we gotta go to the party even if you are fat, Feini!"
Haiz...
Whose side is she on... you tell me.
0 Comments:
發佈留言
<< Home