星期一, 1月 31, 2005

The Late Bird Catches No Go =(

What happens when you wake up at 2pm??

First, you miss the 1.30pm episodes of Spongebob that last for 24min.

You switch to CNA, and realise that Timothy Go has ended his shift...

And now, you get a Gerard Lam...

=(

I mean... its like... you try to find some similarities between a 52 year old curly hair chinese teacher in a floral, short sleeved, calf-length dress with 4 buttons stretching up the the waist vs a FBT shorts, fresh from NIE, 1.75m part-time model looking PE teacher...

Moral of the story: If you do not wake up by 1.30pm, then stay asleep till 7.30pm so you can catch the repeat of Spongebob... and Gerard would have ended his shift too.

(Sidetrack - I think Marat Safin is quite cute... although I know I won't remember his name by the end of the day... haha)

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home