星期一, 4月 18, 2005

Sneaks

So, the sneaky government secretly decided to have not just one, but TWO casinos... at a time when punters are betting on 1 or 0.

It's a sign isn't it?

The government will never let you win.

You just got to keep your fingers crossed right now. Hope they won't do that entrance fee thing cos it's too embarrassing!!!

Think all the deprived parliament ah peks are over excited at having their long-unfulfilled fantasy of having casino come true... too good to be true perhaps... with toe of them.

Whatever. The government remains a big joke to me.

Meanwhile, I pray they build it on 风水 that will 顺 me ... so I can win money when I do go! Haha! As long as it is 旺 for me... open all 19 for all I care!

... and keep the ang mohs coming in... leave the mainlanders out... heh

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home