星期三, 3月 15, 2006

Huini is Vain

Yesterday. I went for an iinterview at some IT coy. The moment I finished the interview, I left the building and walked to the busstop along the mainroad (we are looking at 200m max!) then I called the agent... who is a friend's friend... and I have met her before so we are rather ok... tell her how it went.

And she went 'Huini!!!!! wat happened to you?!?!? The client called already to complain about u!!!!"

I was rather shocked cos I thot I was very obedient and didn't even get angry tho they were late for 20+min!!

Me: Huh?!?! Complain abt wat?!? They late I also never say anything already! And the mktg mgr face so black the moment she appeared, I think is she herself got prob la!

Agent: They say that altho they found your qualifications and experience to be very suitable for their needs, they are unable to take you cos (READ THIS!!!!!) YOU ARE TOO VAIN!!!!!!!!!

Hey hey hey!!!!! Anyone wanna comment anot?!??! And i tell u i was wearing a SHIRT and LONG PANTS ok!!!!!!!!!! and black earstuds... no necklaces.. ok got a charm bracelet... and an armani leather watch that commoners really cant tell its armani!!!!!!!! And anyone wanna do me justice and talk about who is one of the most AUNTY friend u have anot?!?

Anyway, so I asked WHAT THE FARK the mktg mgr meant!?!?!?!?!? And the agent replied "They say u are too vain cos u have black nail polish... they don't understand why you must be so ATTRACTIVE when going for an interview... you must be very vain"

WTF rite!??!?!? Anyone wanna scream a WTF with me anot?!?!!?!

Hey... and wanna recall that I'm not interviewing to be a blardy teacher or school principle or prison warden anot?!?!? It's a MARKETING EXECUTIVE position to distribute IBM products ok!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like... damned wau lao I tell u!!!!!

You wanna say I am overweight and look like I cant stand long working hrs etc.. I still can excuse u. You want to say I look bimbotic cos my boobs too big, I can close one eye too cos I think that of myself sometimes.

But u wanna say I am vain cos I am too attractive for interview cos my nails are black when I am NOT interviewing to be a kindergarten teacher.... HEY!! REALLY!!!! GO AND RESOLVE YOUR OWN INSECURITY ISSUES man!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:40 下午, Blogger PanzerGrenadier said...

That's the problem of being a (potential) employee. You play by the (ir)rational rules of the employer.

Cheer up, there will be other jobs where the management or supervisor is at least a rational human being. :-)

 
At 3:14 下午, Blogger yuling said...

some pple are so impossible to please. your friend is so right. there'll be more rational beings around! hey yo, wanna go cycling again? :p

 
At 10:39 上午, Blogger Élysée said...

you're so vain, you'd probably think that this song is all about you.


just reminded me of this song. heh.

but yes. i think that the judgement is ridiculous!!! and there is nothing wrong with being vain! being vain only means that you are conscious of your image. surely they want a well-groomed person to represent them in marketing? so duh

 
At 2:27 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Financial advisor highlands county http://www.buy-mp3-player-3.info/best-and-cheapest-mp3-players.html Saab 900 2.0l 16s turbo stanley wilson o.u. running back enfield football club under 10 http://www.freeparishiltonvideo.info/Femdomauction.html

 

發佈留言

<< Home