Clarence
Today, I went for the SAFOS March tea session, and I felt nostalgic about working in mindef.
I remain impressed with the SAFOS that we (I still feel part of it) have, and I think Singapore is in good hands for as long as we have these leaders/leaders-to-be behind our defence.
And I saw him... omg I am so in love with him! Yet I said neither Hi nor Bye to him. And to think that I was there for 2 hours. What a loser.
I must be feeling depressed about that now cos I am stuffing myself with vanilla chocolate and pringles. Shite.
I don't think I can like any other local man at this point. Other than him, I am not sure if I would like to marry another SG man. I don't think I can feel as much pride about any other SG man.
He is my age... and my cohort's top PSLE, O & A level student. Added to that, he was also president of RI & RJ's student union.
And yet, he is sooooo humble, has no airs, respects his men as much as they totally respect him (this doesn't always come about in such a hierarchical organisation)... is cool headed, innovative, daring, manly... and good looking!
Wanna clichely say that I wish I can turn back time... if only for a while, then I at least show more balls and talk to him just now.
And if I could turn it back a while longer... I would like to go back to the times when he would call regularly (though it was about work)... so that I could perhaps be less of a committed-to-serving-the-country dimwit and took up his offers of meeting up to discuss work instead of always wanting to just discuss things over the phone cos I was always wanting to rush home.
And I would have accepted his offer to send me home in car the first time we met instead of running off to take my dad's lift.
And I would have liked to share his snapple instead of insistently ordering a latte when we had our one-and-only lunch date together...
I feel like such an idiot.
0 Comments:
發佈留言
<< Home