星期六, 10月 17, 2009

If I surrender, can we stop the games?

I met jasmine for lunch on Friday... and she was telling me that like it or not... love IS a game.

You've gotta play tag and fish - you've gotta tag their heartstrings... let them swim away... and fish them back with a bait... or you won't be able to hold on to their hearts. That seems to be the way things are these days... and if you don't do it, they won't appreciate you.

It's like having a dog... if you don't play with it, it won't like you so much.

But... if I willingly surrender... can we stop the games?

Can we then just focus on me loving you... and you loving me?

If we are in this together, why do we need to make a game outta this... and someone would have to win, and the other has the lose?

If I don't want to play games, would you still let me love you? Or would you look for a new games partner?

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home